var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-30172687-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Conference registration and hotel reservation information is in the sidebar to the right.
PNREC brings together members of the business, government, and academic communities to explore major economic trends and issues in the Pacific Northwest.
- National Outlook Speaker, Duncan Meldrum, Hilltop Economics LLC.
- Energy Speaker, Peter MacConnachie, Suncor Energy.
- Financial Market Speaker, Ashby Monk, Stanford University and Oxford University.
- Tiebout Lecture, Jean-Claude Thill, UNC-Charlotte. The title for the Tiebout lecture will be “Urban Variety Across Space and Through Time: A Study of Urban Community Quality of Life”.
- The annual State and Provincial Outlook Session featuring well-known regional economists.
- Other Plenary Speakers.
PNREC welcomes all submissions related to the regional economy. Topics of interest for concurrent sessions might include:
• technology, demographics and economic development
• the economic implications of defining a Salish Sea region
• energy, carbon and the environment
• transportation and export of energy resources
• water resources
• income inequality
• regional economic growth
• transportation infrastructure and constrained public budgets
• student research projects