var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-30172687-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
PNREC brings together members of the business, government, and academic communities to explore major economic trends and issues in the Pacific Northwest.
The 2015 Pacific Northwest Regional Economic Conference (PNREC) will be held in Bellingham, WA on April 23 – 24. The Conference Chair is Professor Hart Hodges of Western Washington University.
- A National Outlook Speaker.
- Breakfast and Lunch Plenary Speakers.
- The annual State and Provincial Outlook Session featuring well-known regional economists.
- The annual Tiebout Lecture.
PNREC welcomes all submissions related to the regional economy. Topics of interest for concurrent sessions might include:
• technology, demographics and economic development
• the economic implications of defining a Salish Sea region
• energy, carbon and the environment
• transportation and export of energy resources
• water resources
• income inequality
• regional economic growth
• transportation infrastructure and constrained public budgets
• student research projects